If you've been in a tight spot on your production due to major clashes of personalities, creative differences, misunderstandings, budget constraints, or just the normal vulnerabilities of being human in a high stress business, then perhaps it's time to have a therapist on the set!
- A therapist on the set can help resolve issues of emotional discord by redirecting the emotions at the therapist, rather than at the crew, actors, producers, directors or writers.
- A therapist on the set can hear things in confidentiality** helping cast and crew resolve or head-off possible, perceived or real issues.
- A therapist on the set can coach clients about how to handle criticism and strong emotions in a constructive way.
- A therapist on the set can convey understanding obstacles not as rejection, but as clarifications; not as failure, but as gained knowledge and experiences .
- A therapist on the set can help clients work with diverse and strong personalities.
Yes, a Therapist on the Set is cost effective, private, confidential**, and can help the staff manage stress, reduce emotional reactivity, and promote communication.
There is help. Give Helen a call. (310) 779-7795